I Reveal and Enable Genius
As a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and Myers Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner, I have all the tools needed to show you what is right about you, what your areas of genius are, how you work best, how to stay energized, and how to make your best decisions.
I spent years trying to do my life according to the book and felt horrible when that didn't work. What I didn't know was there was a real success formula for me in using all the things about me that were natural and that I had a talent for.
When I started developing my talents into strengths, my world changed. Not only did it change what was true in my life then, it set me on a path to a future I'm in love with.
I want for others what I want for myself--the ability to realize dreams that just won't go away.
I have a powerful and instinctive ability to see what is beneath the surface and ask the right questions at exactly the right time.
I’m obsessed with finding connections and truly believe that beneath complex and sometimes confusing life situations exists an elegant truth that can change everything for the better.
I have a unique ability to surface different perspectives that can help break through old, sticky problems. I revel in taking the world we think we all know and turning it around so it can be viewed from strange and enlightening angles.
I see my clients as being alive with possibilities. I’m drawn to this work for this very reason. I want you to experience success on your terms and realize the dreams that have eluded you.
BUT NEVER MIND ALL THAT
The only thing you need to know is that when people work with me,
THE LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHO THEY ARE AT THEIR CORE.
That knowing and appreciation leads to REAL, BENEFICIAL CHANGE.
- Trade stale work situations for careers that align with their talents and which means greater happiness and success!
- Become masters of managing their own energy and selecting situations that nurture them.
- Communicate with others in ways that feel authentic and result in them being heard!
- Know how to talk about themselves and get recognized for their strengths.!
- Go for what they want and wonder what else is possible (and then they go for that)!
What do YOU want?